Kforce is an award-winning professional staffing and solutions firm that provides strategic partnership in the areas of Technology and Finance & Accounting. Our name stands for KnowledgeForce® which describes the experience we've gained since 1962 and the 35,000 highly skilled professionals we engage annually. Each year, our network of 60 offices and two national recruiting centers provides opportunities across 4,000 companies, including 70% of the Fortune 100. For over 55 years we've thrived on building relationships and having a meaningful impact on all the lives we serve. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing, and giving back to our communities. At Kforce, We Love What We Do. We Love Who We Serve™.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of great people that will cheer you on your road to success!
The Talent Director plays a critical role in fueling Kforce's growth by bringing Great People together. The Talent Director executes sourcing and recruiting strategies to identify and attract qualified and diverse candidates, and then matches them to opportunities with our clients. This position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, coupled with exemplary interpersonal skills, topped off with a creative mindset. As a strategic business partner, the Talent Director will interact with internal and external contacts to facilitate the placement process, as well as share knowledge and expertise with newer team members. The Talent Director will possess the uncanny ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing work environment. The Taleo Director also serves as a role model to junior members of the team.
- Source candidates through networking, employee referrals, job boards, social media presence ad searches, career fairs, internet research and direct contact.
- Collaborate with Kforce colleagues to fully understand the client's hiring objectives and requirements.
- Submit candidates, providing information needed to facilitate hiring decisions, including salary recommendations.
- Coordinate interview and follow up activities.
- As the candidate advocate, guide candidates thorough the recruiting process, including evaluation of skills and expertise, the interview process and salary negotiation.
- Facilitate the offer process, including salary negotiations, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- Ensure pre-employment steps, including reference checks and background and drug tests are completed in a timely fashion.
- Manage consultants while on assignment; facilitate redeployment of consultants as assignments approach completion.
- Conduct all interactions with the utmost diplomacy and tact. Maintain confidentiality and treat others with conscientious respect.
- Connect with candidates, colleagues and clients on a regular basis to develop and maintain relationships, expand industry knowledge, and generate referrals and leads.
- Stay abreast of current recruiting trends and recommend creative strategies to meet hiring goals.
- As a more senior member of the team, help newer members of the team succeed through mentorship and sharing of expertise.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 8-13 years professional experience in a staffing, corporate, recruiting or professional sales environment
- Ability to develop customer relationship management, consultative and negotiation skills.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to self-manage, prioritize initiatives and work well in a team environment with competing demands and tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Strong internet research skills. Proficiency in MS office, including Word and Excel. Ability to grasp cutting edge technologies.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
- None required.
- Travel as required, up to 5%.
Kforce is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."