Kforce has a client seeking a QE/QA Automation Engineer in San Francisco, CA. This role will start remote and is a 6 month contracted position with possibility for extension.This is for an automation QE role in our analytics and tagging team. Responsibilities:
- Research and implement automated test tools to minimize the manual work involved
- Write thorough test plans to verify the correct implementation of the requirements
- Perform tests using multiple browsers on mobile and desktop platforms and document bugs found
- Review reports in Adobe Analytics
- Attending daily stand-ups to estimate timelines and discuss risk levels
- Work with other team members to decrease risk and improve overall quality
- 2+ years of QA Automation Experience
- Demonstrated ability to translate requirements into efficient and thorough test plans.
- Experience with Analytics tools, preferably Adobe Analytics
- Strong communication skills (formal documentation and also informal touch base)
- HTTP - images, iframes, scripts
- HTML - DOM, elements vs attributes
- Browser Tools and Browsers
- Browser plugins
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."