Kforce has a client out in the Irving, Texas (TX) area seeking a Property Support Coordinator. Summary: This team supports various internal business partners to facilitate efficient processing of data, systems, assignments, contracts, and information. This includes but is not limited to Real Estate Portfolio Optimization (Internal / External negotiators, Internal / External Property Specialist & Property Managers, Legal, etc.). This candidate must possess an expert level of organization, customer service, work ethic, and interpersonal skills. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist property specialists with issue resolution including but not limited to operating assets, non-operating assets, legal notices, violations, defaults, external correspondence, incoming correspondence (real estate phone & email)
- Support Transaction Specialist role in flow through and process of related real estate documentation (contracts) including but not limited to Lease Restructure Program, Divestitures, Lease Terminations, Purchases, Leasing/Subleasing of dead assets, etc.
- Support Existing Store Paralegal role in flow through process and distribution of any / all documents related to real estate and real estate related transactions
- This includes but is not limited to new locations, renewals, purchase/sale contracts, divestitures and/or dispositions, lease terminations, etc.; In addition, role is responsible for database management & data management related to real estate information within our proprietary real estate management system
- Coordinate/correspond with the landlord community / investment community to manage significant inflow of property information requests, potential investment requests, general inquiries, etc.
- Maintain databases & provide additional support that includes non-retail real estate assets such as Regional / Market offices, CDC's, Bakeries, Commissaries, & Warehouse, Training Centers
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."