Kforce has a client that is seeking a Project Manager in Tempe, AZ.
- Bachelor's in Technical field preferred (Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems and Mathematics) or combination of education and experience
- Advanced knowledge of disaster recovery and business continuity processes and tools
- Advanced knowledge of high availability systems, technology and architecture
- Ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment
- Ability to gather, analyze, interpret and apply a wide range of data
- Fan of rapid, iterative development and willingness to embrace and manage change
- Strong knowledge of the project management space
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of Disaster Recovery Principles and best practices
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to evangelize Agile methodologies to teams with a diverse level of understanding of these concepts
- Demonstrated experience with Disaster Recovery as a Service, hosted data centers, and SaaS contingency planning
- Demonstrated understanding of developing existing Business Impact Assessment reports for all enterprise application and services
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."