Kforce has a client in search of a Project Manager in Boston, MA.Summary:This role will be in support of the 2nd phase of Global Rollout of OMS. They will be working in support of trading organization. They will have heavy involvement with tech team, trading team, and the portfolio implementation teams. The candidate will be offboarding legacy OMS onto new OMS. The team is retiring a number of auxiliary systems. The timeline to go live is September 2021. This person will be hands-on involved in testing and business requirements to turn into scope and tasks required to complete the project.
- 7-10 years of PM experience
- Must have CRD, Aladdin or both (required - no exceptions)
- Experience with large Asset Managers
- Understanding of FIX needed
- Some SQL skills required
- JIRA experience is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience working with buy side traders and vendors
- Knowledge of BA requirements for this type of project
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."