Kforce has a client that is seeking a Project Management Professional in West Jordan, UT.Summary:This position is responsible for assisting the project management team to complete projects to grow and improve the company's network. You will interact with multiple teams to move projects along from inception to completion in a timely manner. Responsibilities:
- Assist with setting up projects in systems and tracking them to completion
- Completing tasks and working with team to have their tasks completed in workflow tool.
- Preparing weekly list of project activations
- Reviewing list of projects and submitting monthly activation forecasts
- Analyze existing projects and identify bottle necks and delays
- Work with teams to resolve issues and move projects along.
- Manage budget by project, providing estimated cost and cost tracking
- Prior project management experience a plus
- Tableau experience a plus, web-based applications, and software tool packages
- Need close attention to detail
- Provide monthly/weekly reporting on project status and completions
- Must have excellent organizational, project management, and communications skills
- Must be self-motivated, show initiative, and be able to work independently
- Must be highly productive and able to manage several tasks and projects simultaneously
- Must be knowledgeable of databases, Microsoft Office and Gmail suite applications
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."