Kforce has a client that is a cutting-edge provider of world class software, solutions and services that ia seeking a Programmer/Writer 2 in Redmond, WA.Summary:Employing over 100,000 passionate people worldwide, they empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve their dreams. Their best in class advancements in cloud, mobile, machine learning, and AI are changing the way people go about their lives. Doing business in 170 countries, our client is dedicated to fulfilling their mission of helping you and your organization achieve more around the world. Researches, designs, develops, and writes technical information online or in print for a variety of audiences and purposes. Produces documentation that complies with documentation plan requirements. Obtains technical information from project developers, program managers, product managers, testers and product support personnel; converts specific feedback into documentation. Responds to editorial and reviewer feedback.
- Bachelor's degree in Technical Communications, Journalism, English or related field preferred
- 1-2 years' work-related experience required
- Must have excellent writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of a specified software product or must have the ability to learn specified technology quickly
- Demonstrated ability to combine technical expertise with technical communication skills is required; The ability to work under deadline pressure is required; Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Work related experience may substitute for degree
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."