Kforce has a client that is seeking a Product Development Project Manager in Ashburn, VA.Responsibilities:
- Form and lead cross functional project teams, ensuring the project plans are defined, and delivered on time
- Ensure all statuses of objectives, deliverables, issues, and updates are clearly and consistently delivered at the working team, management team, and senior leader levels
- Integrate the project into the larger program strategic roadmap and the overall Wireless Product Portfolio
- Manage partnerships with cross-functional teams both within and external to the Product team
- Maintain the product vision and strategy and effectively communicate that vision to the project team
- Identify and drive new ways that best-in-class E2E experiences can be leveraged within existing and future customer engagements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 7+ years' relevant experience in project management developing products
- Minimum 7+ years' relevant experience in project management in both Waterfall and Agile environments
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills, with an ability to manage internal and external relationships up to senior levels of management
- Strong documentation skills - detailed tracking, timelines, roll-ups, etc.
- Advanced expertise with MS PowerPoint, Excel, and G-Suite
- Ability to seamlessly navigate a hybrid Waterfall and Agile environment
- Ability to forge strong relationships in a matrixed structure - marketing, Sales, Legal, Product, IT, etc.
- Demonstrated collaborative and consensus building strengths
- Demonstrated team player and leader who can effectively handle multiple priorities
- Proactive at identifying and removing impediments
- Thrives working in a fast paced, high stress environment
- Outstanding analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and SmartSheet
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."