Kforce has a client that is seeking a Product Design in Warren, MI.Responsibilities:
- Sculpt finished three dimensional scale and full size exterior and interior models of proposed corporate products.
- Aid in design and engineering problem solving.
- Work involves considerable creativity, skill and coordination and performed with other modelers or independently.
- Has wide latitude for independent judgement with only general supervision
- Occasional instruction and training of other modeling personnel
- Apply clay to armatures
- Sets templates to clay
- Takes dimensions from model with accurate measurements
- Uses clay modeling equipment
- Create 3-D clay or original models
- Puts dimensional information on model for checking or duplication
- Creates new and improves existing clay and digital models using templates, points, and other software program data provided by a supervisor or designated leader
- Produces finished model to specifications
- Frequently assists studio personnel in developing solutions to engineering and design problems
- Establishes a course of action to accomplish completion of the job and/or project
- Four year college degree with a major in Industrial Design, Sculpture, Ceramics or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience
- Alias experience
- Animation experience
- Ability to interface with engineering criteria
- Ability to create manufacturable math model (i.e. die pulls, draft angles, and part breakups) using Alias software to current math tolerance specifications
- Ability to create accurate math models from a digital pack
- Ability to lead and direct a project
- Ability to render and present model to management
- Knowledge of math for rapid prototype-ready 3D models
- Basic knowledge of UG
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."