Kforce has a growing Defense and Aerospace company in the state of Arizona that is seeking a few Principal DoD Verification Design Engineers nationwide willing to relocate to Arizona. Once again, these positions are in Arizona. Must be willing to relocate. We are working with the Hiring Managers. A full relocation package is provided.
- Minimum of 6-10+ years of professional experience designing FPGAs using VHDL/Verilog or verification of FPGAs/ASICs using UVM/OVM
- Experience in Xilinx Programmable Devices (Virtex and Spartan Families) or Altera programmable devices (Cyclone, Stratix and Max)
- Experience using VHDL simulation tools ModelSim or NCSim
- Experience using synthesis tools including Synplify and back-end tools including Xilinx ISE/Vivado, Altera Quartus and others
- Working knowledge in common computer hardware interface and data protocols such as RS-422, USB, PCIe, etc.
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management principles, environments and tools
- Working knowledge and experience with configuration management tools such as Synergy, ClearCase, or git
- Experience in high speed interfaces such as SRIO, Aurora Experience with Timing Closure and utilizing Chipscope is a plus
- Experience working in teams and have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with a diverse team of engineers
- Experience and knowledge developing requirements for Firmware products
- Understanding of computer architecture and computer hardware optimization techniques
- Proficiency in Linux
- Working knowledge in the integration of software drivers for the operation of computer hardware interfaces a plus
- Working knowledge of C/C++ and/or in computer scripting language such as Shell/Perl/Python a plus
- Working knowledge/course work of signal & image processing, digital communications and/or control theories
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."