Kforce has a client seeking a Patient Access Specialist in Chicago, IL.Responsibilities:
- Provides exceptional customer service to patients which establish a positive first impression
- Exceeds all consumer requests and alerts management of issues or concerns that require escalation
- Correctly identifies and collects patient demographic information in accordance with organization standards
- Interacts with various hospital departments and physicians' offices to effectively schedule and direct patients
- Reaches out to patients to schedule an appointment as defined.
- Completes out-of-pocket estimations as requested by patients.
- Uses effective service recovery skills to solve problems or service breakdowns when they occur
- Utilizes department and hospital policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks
- Communicates information to the patient regarding questions about physician referrals, insurance referrals and consultations
- Collects authorization numbers in appropriate systems as applicable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Healthcare background preferred
- Ability to multitask
- Reliable and willing to work
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."