Kforce's client is looking for a Paralegal with 1-3 years experience in litigation in Mediacom Park, NY. Summary:This person will perform legal research and document analysis, review and preparation as directed. Will assist with continued development of Legal Department capability through recommendation and implementation of solutions to address a wide range of challenges. Will focus on matters concerning litigation, EEOC, contracts, franchises, leases, real estate transactions, merger/acquisition issues and other agreements.
- BA approved Certificate or degree
- Computer proficiency including Westlaw (or equivalent), Microsoft Word, Excel
- High-level organizational and analytical skills. Quick learner, detailed and positive attitude
- Must be able to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong English, grammar, proofreading, and calendaring skills
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours as required
- Previous experience working in multiple areas of litigation
- CATV or related media industry experience is preferred, but not required
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."