Kforce has a client in search of a Mobile Device Test and Automation Engineer in Englewood, CO.Summary:Technologies you will be supporting include, 5G, 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth on Android and IOS devices. You will collaborate with Network Architects and Product Development on business and technology requirements and assess vendor solutions to address the requirements. You will work with Network Architects to create detailed test plans and certification curriculums, proof of concept trials, and methodologies for analysis of performance criteria. You will develop test procedures for execution by cross-functional teams of device testers in external labs, oversee the execution of these tests, develop test automation for complete End to End feature validation, provide testing status to management, debug software and hardware issues in a lab environment, and work with device vendors to track and resolve issues found during testing.
- Should have excellent knowledge of Android and IOS platforms
- Excellent knowledge of 3GPP release 11 to 15 standards (5G and 4G), also IEEE 802.11 for latest specs
- Experience developing automation utilizing Python 3 programming language, Sensetalk Programming preferred but not mandatory, Basic database acknowledge
- Experience with handset manufacturers, network equipment vendors, and/or chip set vendors a plus
- Should have excellent knowledge with common mobile handset operating systems (Android and iOS) and knowledge of UICC/SIM/eSIM chipsets & modules relating to wireless devices Knowledge of RF or Network System Performance
- Should have knowledge of various Network adjuncts and services (i.e. AAA, Diameter, EAP, PDSN, LTE Data, VoLTE, GRE, Soft GRE, L2TP, CAPWEP)
- Understanding and/or experience working with the following is a plus: - DLNA, UPnP, oneM2M architecture - RRC, NAS, SIP, IMS, OSGI, and DHCP
- Experience with testing and Q/A of Layer 1 thru 7 networks (OSI Model) with Modem chips set log analysis as QXDM/XCAL and Wireshark
- Experience writing and developing detailed test cases and test plans
- Must possess expert skills and experience with desktop operating systems and applications (Windows, MAC, Unix/Linux)
- Strong work ethic with a desire to meet and exceed personal and business goals
- Expert level communication, documentation, teamwork skills
- Self-motivated to take ownership of assigned projects and deliverables
- Experienced technical writing skills sufficient to produce white papers, test cases, test plans, design documents, and technical diagrams getting converted to Automation SW code
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."