Mid Level Logistics Accountant
- San Antonio, TX
Kforce is looking for a Mid Level Logistics Accountant for an established oil and gas firm in San Antonio, TX.Summary:Key tasks include verifying that invoices billed to customers are accurate and complete, recording of revenue and operating expense accruals and adjustments, and performing analytical reviews on results of operation for assigned assets. This position will be responsible for accounting for several logistics assets in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with company policies using the various accounting and operational systems. One of these systems includes the STAR system, the team is responsible for ensuring volumetric and tariff information are finalized for this system on WD9. This position will be responsible for compiling documentation used in verification of compliance with SOX controls. In addition, this position may be responsible for assisting other accountants and accounting supervisors on the logistics team as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or Finance preferred
- One to three years of work experience preferred
- Basic understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and team-oriented individual
- Proven analytical skills
- Proficient in use of Excel (creating/modifying spreadsheets, data cleansing, pivot tables & formulas)
- Experience with SAP is preferred; Must have the aptitude to effectively learn company-specific accounting systems
- Excellent organization skills
- Flexible to work overtime and some weekends during peak periods
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."
Back to top