- New York, NY
Kforce has a client, a leading national Consulting services firm seeking a Manager/Consultant. The Manager-level financial consultants work closely with senior management of Fortune 500, mid-cap and start-up companies. Lead project teams and interact with clients and their Big 4 auditors on all aspects of engagements, including: report writing, developing and managing relationships with client management, and business development. These roles offer unlimited professional challenges and very competitive compensation packages.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting CPA and/or MBA combined with solid accounting experience will be considered in lieu of degree in Accounting
- 3 to 8 years' experience in public accounting and/or industry accounting/finance
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and ability to assimilate easily into teams'
- Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting
- Effective analytical and critical thinking abilities Entrepreneurial nature, self-motivated, ethical and dependable
- High energy with commitment to quality client service
Back to top