Kforce has a client that is seeking a Maintenance Technician in Casa Grande, AZ.Summary:The candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining highly technical and automated equipment to include fillers, case packers, and palletizers, also to include process systems, ammonia refrigeration equipment, high-pressure boilers, air compressors, and other building utilities.
- PLC knowledge to include SLC 500, PLC 5 and Logix 5000 (troubleshooting and program understanding)
- Understanding of electrical schematics and documentation
- Welding to include: Mig, Tig and Arc
- Familiar with conveyors, Palletizing Eq., Case Packers, Pumps, gearbox's and Etc.
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Good decision making skills and self motivated
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic Systems Operation
- Good attitude and able to work in a Team Environment
- 480V 3 Phase troubleshooting and wiring
- Low Voltage Controls
- Utilities - Boilers, Air Compressors and Ammonia Refrigeration
- Waste Water Systems
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."