Kforce has a client in search of a Loan Processor in Richfield, MN.Key Tasks:
- Orders all items necessary for loan file, (i.e., insurance, flood certificates, good standings, title policies if necessary)
- Writes correspondence letters to borrowers, escrows/attorneys, title companies, insurance companies, etc.
- Works closely with title and attorneys and escrow companies to close deals efficiently and timely
- Reviews preliminary title reports/title commitments
- Prepares loan files for funding and boarding
- Continually follows-up with Business Developments Officers to ensure clean and efficient loan closings
- Follows-up with loan officers regarding completeness of loan conditions
- Coordinates multiple files for closing concurrently, or within a short period of time
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; Or six months to one year related experience and/or training; Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence and e-mails with proper grammar and sentence structure
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."