Kforce has a client that is seeking a Junior Business Analyst in Miami, FL.Summary:In this position, you will be responsible for in depth analyses and development of test cases and test suites as it relates to meter reading data including meter reading validations for register and interval-based rates. You will also be required to understand consumption and demand calculations as well as the correlation of these determinants to the rate in order to successfully write and execute testing.
- The candidate should know how to create test cases and suites in Qmetry as well as report on testing progress and statuses; In addition, the candidate should know how to link stories in Jira to the test cases in Qmetry
- The top candidate should have analytical skills, solid written and oral communication skills
- Functional understanding of Agile and Project related processes
- In depth knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Suites
- Working knowledge of SQL, SAP and overall billing knowledge is a plus
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."