Kforce has a client in search of an IOS Engineer in Detroit, MI.As a Software Engineer you are going to:
- Write production-quality code to deploy these solutions on the Transportation-as-a-Service solutions
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of our solutions
- Support and develop code to enhance testing platform
- Collaborate with teams working on autonomous vehicles software solutions
- Exceptional software engineering knowledge
- Passion for designing and building mobile applications
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Applied experience with iOS app development using Objective-C and/or Swift
- Solid understanding of Cocoa/UIKit frameworks, Xcode/Interface Builder and the iOS SDK; Have applications posted in the App Store is a huge plus
- Experience using version control repositories such as Git or TFS
- Familiar with eXtreme Programming (XP) practices including: Pair/Mob programming; Test-first/Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Familiarity with GitHub or equivalent source control repositories
- Highly effective in working with other technical experts, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and business stakeholders
- Capable in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and pipelines such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative when solving unexpected problems
- Experience understanding/deploying to cloud environments - PCF/Azure, etc.
- Experience with CA Agile Central (Rally), backlogs, iterations, user stories, or similar Agile Tools
- Experience with Lean Agile methodology
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."