Kforce has a client seeking an Investor Reporting Analyst in Houston, TX.Summary:This role is responsible for investor reconciliations, clearing accounts, and GL accounts. The candidate will perform the 4 R's (Reconciliation, Research, Root Cause Identification, Resolution) for loan level and pool activities applicable Investor guidelines & regulation requirements. This role requires the aptitude to understand investor reporting/remittances, Test of Cash logic, MSP cash flow, and cash management/cash reconciliation related activity.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Four or more years of experience in business or general office environment
- Minimum of one year of experience in investor accounting or investor reporting
- Basic knowledge of investor accounting or related area of mortgage servicing
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Ability to manage tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously; highly detail-oriented
- Well developed reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Strong verbal, grammatical and written communication skills
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."