Insurance Verification Specialist/ Jr. Tax Associa
- St. Petersburg, FL
Kforce has a client in search of an Insurance Verification Specialist/Junior Tax Associate in Saint Petersburgh, Florida (FL). Summary: The Insurance Verification Specialist will be given insurance documents associated with each investment property. They will review insurance policies to ensure the insurance hasn't expired If an insurance policy is about to expire, taking the proper action to help get the policy renewed Track work progress using electronic document management system. The Specialist will perform various duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years of recent data entry and document management experience Basic Excel skills; Must know how to do basic functions such as creating and updating a spreadsheet, entering data, adding/removing columns and rows, etc.
- Basic insurance knowledge (knowledge of commercial property insurance is a huge plus)
- Recent experience working within the insurance industry is a big plus
- Solid work tenure
- Exceptional customer service and follow-up skills
- Highly organized
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Very professional
- Team player
Back to top