Kforce has a client that is seeking an In-Language Translation Queue Manager in Charlotte, NC.Summary:There is a need for overall management of the queue of incoming translation requests via both Maintenance Requests (MR) and for Project content. This requires consultation on the translation functions within the Digital environment, and provides development and execution consultation for digital/partner business translation plans, programs and initiatives. These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product and queue management. Since the queue manager works independently on most initiatives, and may provide direction to other peer staff on other complex digital initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- 4 years' of recent hands-on experience with a Content Management system tool, including content authoring and editing (SDL Tridion preferred), and translation management tools, workflow and translation memory concepts, together with translation task management/coordination
- In particular, proficiency in reading and writing in Spanish is preferred
- Gathering, creating and/or verifying robust and complex /project maintenance requirements for translation purposes
- Taking ownership of multiple, assigned tasks and managing them according to the business priority and impact
- Regularly communicating progress and status through dashboards, reports, regular triage and sponsors meetings, and maintaining job progress with translation, maintenance and project teams, at all times
- Identifying and expeditiously resolving translation issues and tracking defects to completion
- Having familiarity with translation management tools, workflow and translation memory concepts
- Proven track record of managing multiple translation activities simultaneously
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."