Kforce has a client in Redwood City, CA that is seeking an EDI Developer. This is will start as a remote position. However, you must be able to relocate for the role. Local candidate will have preference. The key to this role will be leading the SPS Commerce and SAP integration. Within the SAP S/4 HANA Integration, this specific role will have a focus on the Financial Modules.
- 5+ years of experience with EDI transaction documents development and integrations
- 5+ years of experience with sFTP, AS2, VAN setup
- 3+ years of experience with SAP S4/Hana SD outputs and inputs for EDI
- Experience with EDI transactions in both X12 and EDIFACT standards
- Experience with handling of EDI transactions like 810, 850, 855, 944, 945, 856, 867, 860, 865
- Track record of end to end development and testing of transactional mapping and EDI interfaces to S4/Hana
- Knowledge of business concepts (payables, receivables, purchasing, sales, order processing, distribution, etc.) and associated processes
- Working knowledge of ITIL process
- Knowledge of EDI Implementations
- End to End Business Processes
- SAP Integration
- SPS Commerce EDI experience
- SAP Specific experience is necessary
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."