- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Kforce is working with a growing healthcare firm, and they are seeking a Documentation Specialist on a consulting basis. As a consultant to Kforce, you will have access to Kforce benefits, etc. This is a partially remote role, but you are expected to visit the Sunrise, FL office occasionally starting in December. Please apply to learn more about this role.
- Documenting SOP's, Policies, FAQ's, and workflows for both EC and Coaching operations; This also includes our QA and training ops also
- Partner with Department Managers and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to ensure that policies, procedures, user guides and process flows accurately reflect required information and that related documents are in alignment
- Review and observe business processes and translate into accurate, consistent, and concise documentation that follows a logical flow
- Ensure updates are in a central location, in and easy to navigate way
- Create standard templates to ensure consistency
- Detail and process oriented
- Proficiency in G Suite Analytical
- Good communication skills
- Must be self-directed and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be organized and skilled at managing multiple priorities
- Excellent writing skills
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."
Back to top