Kforce has a client located in the heart of downtown Austin, TX is looking for a Remote Deal Desk Analyst.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the sales team in structuring and executing large/strategic deals, liaison with all organizations involved in the agreement process (finance, legal, order management, infrastructure, product, etc.)
- Audit and validate data and margins on adhoc deals submitted by sales team
- Perform margin and pricing analysis in order to support business initiatives
- Manage pricing matrix, partner margin deals and large deals
- Partner with internal teams to build, streamline and automate our deal desk processes
- Perform other ad-hoc analysis as assigned
- Manage Enterprise pricing and packaging, including pricing calculator & discounting
- Work with teams to integrate into Salesforce
- Measure and track pricing KPIs to enable continuous improvements
- Provide business, pricing, product knowledge, and analytical support to sales for large, complex, non-standard transactions
- Streamline and automate the process for non-standard deal approvals, (e.g. thresholds and rules, approver roles and responsibilities, approval routing and workflow design, automated exception alerting and communications, and the creation of a hierarchy of special terms, tips/techniques and recommended workarounds)
- Foster and maintain strong working relationships with critical business partners (e.g. Revenue Recognition, Legal, Finance, etc.) expedite the review and approval process
- Identify potential training issues and coordinate with internal teams to develop and deliver sales enablement tools (e.g. Product and Pricing FAQ's, Sales Approval templates, etc.)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."