Kforce has a client seeking a Data Support Consultant in Charlotte, NC.Start your career off on the right foot with one of 'America's Top 500 Companies', as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force.
- Bachelor's degree in Business with high GPA; Masters preferred
- Banking; Preferably Commercial/Wholesale
- Hosting discussions and being a key contributor
- Data; Systems, architecture, reporting
- Business support or strategy
- Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Reporting; Development, production and maintenance
- Experience using SQL or other coding languages preferred, but not required
- Prior management experience preferred, but not required
- Must be able to manage time effectively and multi-tasking
- Must have a very high proficiency in note taking and communications
- Must be able to work singularly or in groups, set individual goals and hold one's self accountable
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."