Kforce has a client that is seekinga Senior Data Analyst to support one of our clients on a short term basis in Columbus, OH. While there is a potential opportunity for extension the position is currently only budgeted through end of the year.
- Candidate must have good skills in data profiling, mapping and data modeling
- Informaticaa IDQ and IBM Data Architect is a big plus. Strong SQL skills is a must
- Hands-on experience in creating/updating conceptual/logical and physical data models most appropriately needed to satisfy the business requirements
- Should be able to understand and explain complex data integration and extraction/transformation/load processes (ETL)
- Should be able to work with Business and Architects to identify Pain points impacting data capabilities
- Should ensure data analysts (and other data leads, as necessary) are following standard work and best practices
- Should ensure data work products being produced are at the level of quality
- Should be able to perform skill uplift and coach
- Candidate having Insurance and Financial domain experience would be a plus
- Candidate should be able to connect and communicate with people at all levels
- Critical Thinking, excellent Communication, Detail Oriented, Team first attitude, Creative and Adaptive
- Partners with Business/Requirement and Analyst Lead
- Experience working in an Agile environment using Lean, Kanban and Scrum practices is a plus
- Candidate should possess intermediary visualization techniques (Tableau, any BI tool etc.) skills and report generation necessary for the presentation of data to communicate to stakeholders, such as business partners and technical team, the conclusions and recommendations based on the state of the data being analyzed would be a plus
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."