Kforce has a client that is seeking a Customer Service Representative in Torrace, CA.Summary:The Customer Service/ Phone Support position is responsible for providing customer service through timely response of all customer (external and internal) inquiries and requests that come in via phone or email. In addition, this position is responsible for the updating of our systems and materials that are related to all multi-firm training sessions (SumTotal, Adobe Connect).Responsibilities:
- Responsible for verification of CPE eligibility and processing of CPE certificates, ensuring we are NASBA compliant
- Revenue and lead generation responsibilities (additional CPE billing/managing leads through SumTotal and phone inquiries)
- Create/maintain training guide link
- Assist with User Conference registrations and session selection for applicable customers
- Some college preferred
- Requires strong attention to detail and good organizational skills
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."