Kforce's client in Allen, TX is in need of Customer Service Agents to join a concierge level support team covering 7 days a week 7a - 7p EST. This position is remote, and you can live in any time zone.Summary:In this position, you will be responsible for the daily coordination of property vendors and employees, providing overall facilities management services. You will be involved with the full lifecycle of a facilities event: receiving from customer, entering in system, prioritizing, checking in/follow up, document completion and escalate when needed. You will receive paid training.
- The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, self-motivated and love working with people
- Any experience with Facilities, Facilities Management or services dispatch is ideal
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times
- Capable of successfully working remote; Self-starter and stay on task; Call center experience is a positive
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints and to work without direct supervision
- Solid communication skills, written and oral, including the ability to work in a team environment and interact with internal business partners as well as subcontractors and vendors
- Demonstrated working knowledge of building systems (HVAC, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."