We Want You!
Kforce is one of the premier leaders in the staffing industry, where Great People = Great ResultsSM. For over 50 years we've thrived on building relationships and making a positive impact in the lives of those we touch. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities.
A professional staffing services firm, Kforce stands for KnowledgeForce®, describing our highly skilled professionals. Our flexible and direct hire staffing specialists engage over 23,000 highly skilled Technology and Finance & Accounting professionals annually, connecting them with more than 4,000 customers. Our national network of 60 offices, two national recruiting centers, and 2,000+ associates support our ability to meet the needs of customers of all sizes, including 70% of the Fortune 100.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of Great People that will cheer you on your road to success!
Under direct supervision, responsible for performing hours reconciliations, billing, collections and account support for the Firm's customers. Maintaining the day to day processes of Billing/Collections while building relationships with Field partners and Clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform essential tasks in order to bill customers and ensure cash receipts
- Participate in issue resolution, process overviews, and client strategy planning
- Participate in development and maintenance of documentation on end to end processes
- Identify, analyze, communicate and escalate potential risks, trends or issues related to the Billing, AR and Collections processes.
- Responsible for compliance with internal and external Billing related audits and/or Billing related reconciliations.
- Understand unique client processes to build and maintain relationships with client and VMS administrators
- Participate in additional projects and initiatives as directed by leadership
- Assist with other duties as necessary
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize in a fast paced, changing environment and be detail oriented.
- Proficient personal computer skills with MS Office, specifically Excel (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Commitment and adherence to Firm's Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Degree preferred or 1-2 years of AR/Billing related experience. PeopleSoft FS preferred
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."