- Fremont, CA
Kforce has a client that is seeking a highly motivated Controls Engineer for the Fremont, CA area.Summary:The team drives to create the factory of the future by overseeing the design of cutting-edge large-scale equipment and utility systems in support of highly innovating manufacturing processes. The candidate participates in initial equipment conceptual development and carefully balance product specifications, process control requirements, layout complexity, cost, quality and lead-time limits for the new manufacturing line.
- 3-5 years of experience as a hands-on Controls Engineer (must have)
- Beckhoff PLC HMI (must have)
- Professional Engineering License (PE) or equivalent from the local engineering authority (nice to have)
- Support a team to develop high efficiency alarm rationalization techniques
- The ideal candidate takes pride in their hands-on work, analytical ability, organizational skills and attention to detail; They appreciate an environment where innovative and high-quality work is encouraged, noticed and rewarded and where individuals carry tremendous responsibility; They look forward to learning an incredible amount on the job; They are an excellent cross-team communicator, with a knack for understanding, process, mechanical, and electrical systems as well as complex controls
- Proficiency in database systems (MSSQL, MySQL, Access) is a plus
- Proficiency in modern text-based programming languages (Python, Java, C, VB) is a plus
- Ability to program state machines, data acquisition, and PID control is a plus
- Experience programming Cartesian, SCARA and Articulated robots (Fanuc, Kuka, Motoman, Epson) is a plus
- Experience with Vision systems (Cognex, Keyence, Fanuc) is a plus
- Experience creating technical specifications for process or manufacturing equipment is a plus
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."
Back to top