Content Specialist 2
- Austin, TX
Kforce has a client in search of a Content Specialist 2 in Austin, TX.Summary:As a Content Specialist for the CX 1: team, the right candidate will be responsible for writing and editing content for the company help center and other educational platforms. They will work closely with subject matter experts from product, product marketing, and CX to create material that supports key launches, product updates, and ongoing optimization projects. They will join a fast-paced, globally distributed team that -translates- technical concepts into clear, concise copy that helps answer customer questions about our product offerings.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in English, Mass Communications, or Technical Writing or equivalent work experience
- Candidates must have 2-5 years of experience writing knowledge base or end user documentation, a customer centric mindset, and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- 2-5 years of experience writing and editing help center content
- 1 year of experience using a CMS to stage and publish content (Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, Contentful, etc.)
- A basic understanding of SEO best practices
- An ability to incorporate data insights into content
- As part of the interview process, candidates will be required to submit previous work samples and complete a 300-500 word writing exercise
- Previous experience working for a SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS provider
- Experience writing content with localization and accessibility in mind
- Familiarity with peer review processes and open to constructive feedback on their work
- Existing knowledge of company products
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."
Back to top