- Columbus, OH
Kforce has a financial client in search of a Citrix Administrator or Engineer with experience using in Windows environments to fulfill an Infrastructure Engineering role in Columbus, OH. Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
- Supporting Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows 2016 VDI running Citrix XenApp 7.15
- Strong scripting
- Strong skills in supporting Server / Application / Desktop Virtualization technologies (Citrix) and Large-Scale environments; certification is preferred
- Strong experience with windows server builds, automation, OS/HW lifecycle management.
- Strong experience and proven ability to support Microsoft Windows server environment: App-V, AD, DNS, DHCP, DFS, Group Policies, IIS, File, Print Service etc.); certification is preferred
- Thorough understanding of Citrix XenApp 4.5, 6.x and 7.x products, Citrix Provisioning Services, Citrix ICA, etc.
- Knowledge of mass OS deployment technologies such as windows MDT, WDS
- Understanding of SAN, Networking, Security, and Backup Technologies
- Familiarity with quality assurance and systems testing protocols in a complex technical environment
- PowerShell Scripting is a plus
- Experience with MSQL preferred
- Familiarity with Splunk and Uber are preferred
Back to top