Kforce has a client that is seeking a CCSPI Specialist in Brooklyn, NY.Summary:The resource will have significant interaction with NYC Cyber Command leadership, its engineering and architecture teams, incident response and other cyber security practitioners. The resource will be responsible for: managing the process by which design, governance, and implementation of the portfolio of information security strategic initiatives is completed; shepherd cyber-focused architecture, data, identity, and application engineering solutions and effectively execute these programs and projects; manage all aspects of large projects from initiation to deployment including serving as subject matter expert on specific initiatives as required to facilitate workshops and participation from appropriate internal stakeholders and groups; develop key objectives, scope, success criteria, milestones and metrics, and effectively communicate with project teams and key stakeholders; and lead project meetings, communicate project status, assess project risk/issues, develop mitigation plans and resolutions, and adherence to compliance standards.Normal business hrs M-F 35 hr/wk (not including mandatory unpaid meal break after 6 hrs of work). If more than 35 hrs/wk, consultant must request OT in agency's timekeeping system and the PM must approve hrs worked above the weekly max.
- Minimum 12 years of experience of subject matter expertise handling high complex enterprise projects
- Knowledge of enterprise cybersecurity infrastructure
- Implementing citywide projects and programs focused on endpoint defensive and perimeter protection technologies
- Implementing email security strategy
- Implementing identity management systems
- High degree of confidence and briefing skills, and comfortable fielding questions and articulating project details in front of senior leadership
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."