Kforce client is seeking a Business Data Analyst to support an initiative to consolidate data and provide multi-level reporting for key groups in Minneapolis, MN. Summary:This consultant will aid in identifing data sources for metrics and create a profile of the systems of record, discover gaps/disparities in the source systems which could require technological enhancement and specify the KPI's to be measured.
Significant experience with:
- Hosting discussions and being a key contributor
- Data - Systems, architecture, reporting
- Business support or strategy
- Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Reporting - Development, production and maintenance
- Experience using SQL or other coding languages preferred, but not required
- Prior management experience preferred, but not required
- Must be able to manage time effectively and multi-tasking
- Must have a very high proficiency in note taking and communications
- Must be able to work singularly or in groups, set individual goals and hold one's self accountable
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."