Kforce has a client seeking a Business Initiatives Consultant 3 in Saint Louis, MO.Summary:This role is responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity. Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance/operational/executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership/diversity/recognition/Q12 or general program oversight. Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations
- Engages program or project manager at the appropriate level as defined in the Program/Project Management Policy to guide implementation
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."