Kforce has a client in Durham, NC that is searching for a Backend API Cloud Developer.Summary:The Senior Software Engineer will work closely with technical lead, business analysts, and DevOps, helping to design and develop new products and platforms. The candidate will also help to inform the strategy for building out our UI real estate, including re-usable components and RESTful services. They will help develop and documentation standards and guidelines, upgrade/maintenance strategies and help to mentor more junior team members.Candidates will be working with a small team of developers, analysts and design in a fast paced and highly ambiguous environment working with emerging technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Senior Software Engineer/Developer who has hands-on experience applying innovative technologies
- Making use of Cascading Style Sheets CSS3 features & CSS frameworks to implement responsive web design
- Experience of consuming and designing RESTful APIs, and good knowledge of best practices in API design
- Knowledge in most of the following: GIT, Jenkins, Maven, JUnit, Docker, JMeter, Artifactory, Sonar, Veracode, Concourse and Cloud
- Experience in SCRUM or other agile development processes
- Knowledge of writing automated tests using a testing framework such as Protractor or other
- Experience with DevOps
- Proven track record of delivering front-end solutions for different platforms
- Strong technical skills and ability to work across peer group to resolve technical/design issues
- Experience in optimizing Agile/iterative software delivery methodologies and have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."