Kforce has a client that is seeking an Experienced Audit Staff in Boston, MA.Our client is one of the most successful, well-known Regional CPA firms in Boston. Public accounting firms are not known to have life work balance, casual work environments, summer Fridays and fully stocked kitchens, but this one does and will talk you about it on the interview! They are seeking talented Senior Tax Associates. If you are looking to advance your career with a growing company that will support you each step of the way this is one phone screen or interview you should take!
- Bachelor's in Accounting or relevant field required
- Master's in Accounting or relevant field preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work within a team
- Experience with filing corporate, partnership and individual Tax Returns
- MST and/or CPA or pursuing either is preferred
- The Senior Tax Associate should have experience with corporate taxation, consolidations, and partnerships preferred
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."