Kforce has a client that is seeking IT Systems Engineers in Jacksonville, FL.Summary:The IT Systems Engineers are responsible for monitoring, installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of technology solutions. IT Systems Engineers provide technical support, troubleshoot problem and perform scripting/programming to ensure stable and efficient operation of technology solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- HS diploma or GED
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- PowerShell experience
- SCCM experience
- Windows 10, Windows 7, Server 2012, Server 2016 experience
- Troubleshooting OS/App issues on Windows systems
- Performs installation, monitoring, testing, configuration, migration, maintenance and troubleshooting of assigned technology
- Manages system/application environment and ongoing operations
- Ensures that the technologies are updated with current, stable, and compliant architecture and applications that meet enterprise standards
- Extensive working knowledge of multiple technologies and their interfaces and integration
- Competent working in one or more environments highly integrated with an operating system.
- Extensive experience implementing and administering/managing technical solutions in major, large-scale system implementations
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Experience analyzing business requirements and translating them into technical solutions
- Experience using Agile methodology
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."