Kforce has a client in search of an Associate Fulfillment Specialist in Washington, DC.Summary:The candidate will have the primary responsibility for providing superior service by analyzing customers' requests, ensuring compliance and accuracy, resolving or escalating issues, following requests through to completion, and communicating progress to customers and internal teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts (e.g., Business, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline); Or, if no degree, 4 years of customer service experience
- Integrating information from multiple sources quickly and accurately
- Gathering and analyzing customer needs
- Utilizing communication skills, including both excellent verbal skills and accurate written communication
- Working independently with a minimum amount of oversight while still being an integral part of a team
- Ability to multitask and manage/prioritize demands from multiple sources
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office/Adobe/Internet, ability to learn new applications quickly and effectively
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Overtime and minimal (5%) travel may be required
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."