Kforce has a client that is seeking an Android Engineer for a position based in Pittsburgh, PA. This position is full time, direct hire, remote role.Summary:The client is performing innovative work never seen before. The product is an anonymous contact tracing app. The app will measure ultrasonic phone to phone distance to help stop the spread of COVID. Use of graph theory algorithms will detect early warning of an incoming COVID wave. The app will put you in control of watching COVID approach from far away to help avoid it.
- A successful person in this role will be an innovator who understands software limitations
- Must have a strong conceptual and computer science background
- Must have prior experience with Java, Kotlin, and Android Application Development
- Must have experience creating something new in the past and seeing it from beginning to end, including the ability to know how data goes in and out
- Must have prior experience with cutting edge technologies
- Must be able to write core code and understand sensor technology
- Must be familiar with native app development
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."