Kforce has a client in search of an AML/BSA Specialist in Minneapolis, MN.Summary:The candidate will be responsible for fulfilling the Anti-Money-Laundering/Bank Secrecy Act requirements through identification and investigation of suspicious activity on behalf of the company for prepaid card products. This person will analyze customer account transactions to detect suspicious activity and make decisions on appropriate action to take.Key Tasks:
- Uncover the influencing factors that are driving trends in accounts
- Identify potential Fraud/AML activity to start an investigation for case creation and regulatory reporting as applicable
- Work closely with cross-functional partners in Compliance to execute investigation
- Assess potential risks and opportunities
- Organize a vast amount of information while managing SLA
Candidates must have experience in the duties listed to qualify for this role. Any education or related certifications are a plus.Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."