Kforce has a client seeking an Agile PM/Scrum Master in Charlotte, NC.
- Schedule and facilitate project meetings (i.e. status updates, problem resolution, etc.)
- Manage project scope (in-scope & out of scope) based on information from Strategy & Planning Team
- Create Project Management Artifacts (i.e. Project Charter, Project Plan, etc.)
- Manage process with Business Analyst and Project Team to gather requirements
- Identify activities, dependencies, sequencing, and time estimates. Verify resources need for project (i.e. BA, QA, Development, Transition Services, etc.) and help identify FTE names and Contractors
- Baseline project scope, timeline, and cost. Manage changes to baseline and update plans accordingly
- Identify deliverables and milestones (i.e. get input from stakeholders and project team members)
- Coordinate resources (i.e. equipment, etc.), project team member and vendor tasks/assignments
- Act as one of the "Approvers" on Requirements Doc/User Stories, Technical Design Docs, Test Plan, etc.
- Open change ticket and work with project team to update team assigned tasks
- Attend Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings and ensure proper resources are in attendance to represent/explain the change
- Drive the Post Implementation Review (PIR) with appropriate team members to discuss project lessons learned (i.e. success or failure)
- Monitor and control the project plan in Project On
- 5+ years experience of Project Management
- Scrum Certified required
- Candidate needs experience in Agile Project Management acting in a Scrum Master role (performs standups, managing sprints and backlog, etc.)
- Experience implementing 3rd Party software solutions and managing vendor development teams
- Experience managing projects involving software customizations, integrations, data conversions, inbound/outbound data transfers, SSO, etc.
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."