Kforce is one of the premier leaders in the staffing industry, where Great People = Great ResultsSM. For over 50 years we've thrived on building relationships and making a positive impact in the lives of those we touch. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities.
A professional staffing services firm, Kforce stands for KnowledgeForce®, describing our highly skilled professionals. Our flexible and direct hire staffing specialists engage over 23,000 highly skilled Technology and Finance & Accounting professionals annually, connecting them with more than 4,000 customers. Our national network of 60 offices, two national recruiting centers, and 2,000+ associates support our ability to meet the needs of customers of all sizes, including 70% of the Fortune 100.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of Great People that will cheer you on your road to success!
The Advanced Services Recruiting Lead will assist in building and managing resource management and recruiting plans for up to eight opportunities where Kforce is actively recruiting to support client needs. The Lead will actively collaborate and build relationships with Field and Vertical account leaders to ensure recruiting plans are on track and to proactively resolve any obstacles that might arise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide innovative, scalable recruiting solutions to drive our Advanced Services hiring needs and meet business objectives
- Actively manage 4-8 Advanced Services opportunities in flight where Advanced Services is actively recruiting
- Assist in collaborating with Field and Vertical Leaders to create and communicate Resource Management and Recruiting Plans
- Deliver coaching and feedback to Field and Vertical Leaders to improve recruiting team efforts and perform and to reduce involvement of AS Sales and Practice Leads in the Deliver phase of Opportunities
- Troubleshoot opportunities where we are behind recruiting goals and targets and coordinate resources to remedy
- Provide weekly status updates for all AS opportunities in flight
- Facilitate and lead meetings around key initiatives and projects with recruiting team and client groups
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of the Field and Vertical recruiting teams
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Compile and analyze recruiting and resource management data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong communication skills
- Able to collaborate with a large and diverse group of leaders distributed throughout the U.S.
- Comfortable being assertive and proactive in addressing conflict if recruiting plans are not on track. Adept at providing feedback and coaching.
- Must be politically astute and diplomatic in addressing instances of conflict and where competing interests are present.
- Organized, attentive to detail, and able to manage projects
- Commitment and adherence to Firm's Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 2 years recruiting experience, ideally in a staffing environment.
- Approximately twice per year for team meetings
- Potential for occasional and limited domestic travel to meet with Kforce Field and Vertical Leaders and Recruiting teams
Kforce is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."