Kforce's client in Austin, Texas (TX) is looking for an Adobe Launch Architect for a platform upgrade to Adobe Launch. The client is looking for an architect solution owner to oversee the team and mentor the engineers that will do a lot of the hands-on work.
- 3+ years of experience in tag management systems. Could be DTM or Non-adobe product; It's okay if they work mainly with DTM Analytics
- Good Analytics knowledge - Google analytics or adobe analytics
- Experience migrating to Adobe Launch
- E-Commerce experience would be a plus
- Site ecosystem awareness - This person should know not just one tag or script, have to be able to take a script and know that if we inject this into the global website, and understand how this will this affects the site; Would this change conflict with another area in the site? What would clash and break?
- Understanding of global website performance - huge focus for the company. any scripts should not impact the site performance in a negative way. Global scale in the web
- This person will be a leader, not as much hands on - more analysis and code review, mentoring the engineers, architectural perspective on requirements
- Research and discovery work on requirements from business -wants- and understand how to create a solution and collaborate multiple teams
- Need to be a good communicator because of interaction with Stakeholders/customers
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."