Part-time Leasing Consultant, Garfield Park
- Arlington, VA
KETTLER currently has an opening for a Part-time Leasing Consultant at Garfield Park, an apartment community located in Arlington, VA.
The Leasing Consultant, under the direction of the Property Manager, is responsible for maximizing property occupancy by generating qualified traffic, networking within the local community, scheduling appointments, securing rentals, promoting resident retention and providing or coordinating exceptional customer service.
- Greeting prospective residents and providing them with property tours.
- Performing proper outreach marketing.
- Help create engaging social media initiatives to connect residents, and manage posts.
- Daily follow up on all prospects to make sure all questions are answered and a “high touch” approach adhered to.
- Assisting with resident retention.
- Support efforts to partner with nearby businesses, events, and other local organizations.
- Walking the marketing path daily.
- Providing excellent customer service to residents and prospects.
- Processing lease applications and qualifying residents.
- Supporting the Property Manager with general office maintenance by answering phones and performing other administrative tasks.
- Play a key role in resolving resident concerns and issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year of customer service, sales or office experience is required, preferably in residential property management.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent; some college preferred.
- Customer service, sales, and goal-oriented mindset.
- Must be able to work on weekends and holidays.
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with residents and customers in a professional manner.
- Familiarity with social media platforms, as well as best practices for businesses.
Back to top