Digital Communications Manager
- McLean, VA
KETTLER is seeking a creative and collaborative Digital Communications Manager! The role of the Digital Communications Manager is organized, and deadline-driven; with an intrinsic knowledge of digital editorial content. Tasked with increasing brand awareness of KETTLER through storytelling the responsibility of this role is executing corporate communications initiatives, including but not limited to: press releases, company announcements, building media and influencer relationships, social media, securing media coverage and supporting thought leadership initiatives.
- Leverage content marketing, communications, and engagement strategies to advance understanding, admiration, and support for KETTLER’s impact
- Broaden awareness of key programs and priorities; increases the visibility of its programs to key stakeholders by managing and accelerating sponsorship and membership programs
- Generates media coverage in new and creative ways; manages overall reputation/image among relevant industry sites, media, or online reputation channels
- Identifies, develops, refines, and executes strategies to build new audiences and works with internal stakeholders to maximize creative opportunities in social media, digital channels, and email campaigns to maintain and build new audiences
- Oversee management of media lists and other foundational team resources. Manages the relationship between key sponsorships like ULI, NMHC, and NAA on behalf of KETTLER
- Produces end-to-end corporate communications materials such as press releases, pitch memos, website copy, blogs, speeches, case studies, and interview questions. Identify newsworthy opportunities and leverage KETTLER Marketing Content to develop proactive stories
- Write and/or edit compelling byline articles that establish thought leadership and company points-of-view
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Business Communications (or related degree)
- At least 5 years of experience in content production and media relations is required
- At least 2 years of Real Estate knowledge or experience is required
- Experience working closely with Executive Leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
- Self Starter; someone who can work independently and support others when necessary.
- Ability to manage multiple, shifting priorities under tight deadlines in a fast paced, team-oriented environment. Ability to think critically.
- Experience publishing content in various content management systems
- Proficient in digital and SEO writing strategies
- Deep familiarity of social management tools, experience with Sprout Social is a plus.
- Ability to find and develop stories and drive visibility — from creating major moments to maintaining a drum beat of ongoing pitches
Back to top