Visualization & Data Management Specialist I
- Santa Ana, Costa Rica
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
As a Visualization and Data Management Specialist I, you will ingest, QA, clean, visualize, and interpret digital marketing performance data. You will need outstanding problem-solving abilities, strong data/analytics experience, and excellent English communication skills.
What You Will Do:
- Manage digital media, third party, and client data streams – monitoring ingestion into visualization platforms, ensuring data accuracy, and flagging data quality issues
- Develop data visualizations, reports, and ad hoc analysis for both Kepler and client usage
- Provide input and guidance around data visualization and reporting structures to Kepler analytics team members
- Help to identify trends in performance data, working with Marketing Analytics Insights team members to identify and escalate opportunities for optimization
- Become an expert in the digital marketing ecosystem and in media analytics tools across digital channels, including display (banner ads), mobile (smartphone, tablet), search (Google, Yahoo!/Bing), social (Facebook, Twitter) and online video (Hulu, YouTube), among others.
- Become an expert in Kepler’s proprietary software suite.
- Codify and share best practices across teams.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort with MS Excel, data analysis and internet technologies with proven ability to think creatively about challenging analytic problems.
- 3+ months experience in data management or analytics, working with large data sets to produce reporting or analyses
- Online advertising experience preferred but not required (e.g. Google Ads/Search Ads 360, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, blog development or other marketing/content platforms).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. All majors accepted, preferably with a major or minor in a quantitative discipline (e.g. mathematics, economics, engineering, statistics, physics, etc.).
- Excellent bi-lingual communication between English and Spanish.
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details.
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment.
**Please note: both a resume and cover letter are required for consideration for this role.
Back to top