- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
As a Visualization and Data Management Specialist I, you will ingest, QA, clean, transform, visualize, and interpret digital marketing performance data. You will need outstanding problem-solving abilities, comfort with manipulating large sets of data, and excellent English communication skills.
- Manage digital media, third party, and client data across multiple clients – responsible for ingestion, QA, cleaning, and visualization of digital marketing performance data
- Unify and translate large sets of data from disparate data sources into cross-channel visualizations, dashboards, and reports for both Kepler and client usage
- Be a consultant on data visualization and reporting structures for Kepler team members on the Client Delivery and marketing analytics teams
- Help identify data discrepancies and possible problems with campaign tracking or reporting infrastructure
- Communicate clearly and effectively with both technical and non-technical team members
- Become an expert in the digital marketing ecosystem and in media analytics tools across digital channels, including display (banner ads), mobile (smartphone, tablet), search (Google, Bing), social (Facebook, Twitter) and online video (Hulu, YouTube), among others.
- Become an expert in Kepler’s proprietary software suite.
- Codify, share, and uphold best practices across teams.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must Have
- Strong problem-solving ability, comfort with MS Excel and large sets of data, ability to think creatively about challenging problems.
- Excellent bi-lingual communication between English and Spanish.
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details.
- Ability to contribute to an entrepreneurial, team-based environment.
- Nice to Have
- University degree.
- Online advertising experience (e.g. Google Ads/Search Ads 360, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Experience with SQL and Python
- Experience working with Salesforce Datorama or similar reporting software such as Data Studio, Looker, PowerBI, or Tableau
**Please note: both a resume and cover letter are required in English to be consideration for this role.
Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate long term future sponsorship needs for CR work authorization. Please note in your application, if you fall under this category.
Protect yourself from recruitment fraud. The only way to apply for a position at Kepler is by submitting a direct application via the Keplergrp.com website or working with a recruiter employed by Kepler with a @keplergrp.com email address. Learn how to stay safe by clicking here