- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
As a Visualization and Data Management Specialist I, you will ingest, QA, clean, visualize, and interpret digital marketing performance data. You will need outstanding problem-solving abilities, strong data/analytics experience, and excellent English communication skills.
What You Will Do:
- Manage digital media, third party, and client data streams – monitoring ingestion into visualization platforms, ensuring data accuracy, and flagging data quality issues
- Develop data visualizations, reports, and ad hoc analysis for both Kepler and client usage
- Unify disparate data sources into a cohesive, cross-channel dashboards for both internal and client usage
- Provide input and guidance around data visualization and reporting structures to Kepler analytics team members
- Help to identify trends in performance data, working with Marketing Analytics Insights team members to identify and escalate opportunities for optimization
- Become an expert in the digital marketing ecosystem and in media analytics tools across digital channels, including display (banner ads), mobile (smartphone, tablet), search (Google, Bing), social (Facebook, Twitter) and online video (Hulu, YouTube), among others.
- Become an expert in Kepler’s proprietary software suite.
- Codify and share best practices across teams.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must Have
- Strong analytical skills, comfort with MS Excel, ability to think creatively about challenging problems.
- Excellent bi-lingual communication between English and Spanish.
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details.
- Ability to contribute to an entrepreneurial, team-based environment.
- Nice to Have
- University degree.
- Online advertising experience (e.g. Google Ads/Search Ads 360, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.).
- Experience with SQL and Python
- Experience working with Salesforce Datorama or similar reporting software such as Looker, PowerBI, or Tableau
**Please note: both a resume and cover letter are required for consideration for this role.