Technology & Data Services Intern
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
The Technology & Data Services Intern plays a significant role in ensuring client and company success by helping to build technology to manage flawless execution of digital marketing from campaign setup to analysis to optimization. This full-time, paid summer program is based at our NYC headquarters with dates to be confirmed, most likely from early June to mid-August.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with your leader and other Kepler team members to build software to help the company run more efficiently and deliver outstanding results for our clients
- Contribute to our active codebase, focusing on either media workflow automation or media data analytics
Required Skills and Experience:
- Rising senior or graduate student
- Strong interest and/or experience in software engineering, ideally in digital media
- Excellent listening and communication skills with the ability to create and build relationships
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
- Ability to contribute to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and collaborative team environment
Back to top