Paid Search Manager
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
The Paid Search Manager within the Optimization & Innovation team will manage and guide a team that is actively using data-driven insights, innovative best practices, and creativity to design, launch and manage paid search campaigns from the ground up. In this exciting role, you will inspire your team to constantly deliver excellence, campaign innovation, and tangible business impact for clients.
What You Will Do:
- Manage 3-5 Optimization & Innovation Analysts & Senior Analysts
- Act as subject matter expert and point of escalation for senior client contacts
- Drive expertise in Search (Google, Bing, Yahoo), while developing an understanding of other trading platforms across multiple digital channels
- Lead discussions around how your channels are impacted by various attribution models in an omnichannel media plan
- Help define overarching strategy and translate into sophisticated, innovative campaign design
- Proactively co-construct tech-driven solutions to automate workflow within your team and with Kepler's Technology & Data Services department, via the Kepler Intelligence Platform
- Work with the Media Analytics team to facilitate reporting and ad hoc analyses
- Work with the Client Solutions team to guide and understand your client's goals, provide subject matter expertise, and communicate powerful campaign insights
- Codify and share best practices across teams
- 3+ years of hands-on paid search optimization and strategy experience
- Experience managing direct reports (preferred)
- Dynamic communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to think creatively about challenges
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities and pay strong attention to details
- Ability to contribute to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, team-based environment
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort with MS Excel, data analysis and internet technologies
- Bachelors degree
*Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate current or future sponsorship needs for US work authorization.*
Back to top